Newsletter Received.

Gilrad

I haven't even read it yet! Feels good to know that progress is being made, though.

I happened to be browsing the forums when my email notification popped up :p

There is some more definite info, and the timelines feel pretty spot on (a very happy Xmas for 3,000 people).

i posted in the newsletter thread, but i'll post here too
OMGWTFBBQ!
soooooooooooo excited.
and craig, you underestimate our incredible fanboy love of the pandora. since I saw your post on the other thread, i've been checking my mail about every 10 mins since about 8 pm (i'm in ny)

Got it! Woohoo!

Marked the 30th on the calendar in celebration of receiving the date officially. :D

Though, I'm kind of sad I have to wait until November instead of October... ah well. "Can't always get watcha want."

Gruso said:
Received in Sydney at 11am. Thanks Craig. :D
Me too. Where are you getting yours from Gruso (assuming you're ordering a pando)? I'm in Syd too, just wondering which site to go for.. hmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
quartercast said:
Me too. Where are you getting yours from Gruso (assuming you're ordering a pando)? I'm in Syd too, just wondering which site to go for.. hmmmm

Definitely direct from UK. I've had plenty of good experience ordering from there, the shipping rates & delivery times are always reasonable. Especially compared to the US!

Gruso said:
quartercast said:

Definitely direct from UK. I've had plenty of good experience ordering from there, the shipping rates & delivery times are always reasonable. Especially compared to the US!
Cool thanks. I bought my Gp2X from play-asia as they seemed to have the best value at the time, but I suppose they won't be stocking the Pando. So do we get charged VAT when ordering from UK?

now if only we got one every day reminding us how many days are left till pre-order :p

it would get a little annoying though

quartercast said:
Gruso said:
quartercast said:

Cool thanks. I bought my Gp2X from play-asia as they seemed to have the best value at the time, but I suppose they won't be stocking the Pando. So do we get charged VAT when ordering from UK?

No, you won't be charged VAT because you are not in the EU.

We will try to work out a deal for Aus shipping if we can.

Back