New User Needs Advice On Instructions

pubzombie

Hi all,
I have just pre-ordered the new gp2x. I am totaly new to emulators and handheld consoles. I have been into games for thirty years and have ordered a gp2x to replay all my old amiga, c64 and spectrum favorites. However, i suffer from dyslexia and find searching through forums and search resulats ahrd - see what i mean- hard work. can anybody recomend a website or book that deals with emulaotors and how to run them that i can get stuck into whilst i wait for my console. I cant believe i have not heard of the gamepark before, i cant wait to get an amiga emulator going and play paradroid 90 again, anybody outthere running it?. anyway Hello to all in emulator land any advice or recomendations are warmly recieved whilst i trudge through this forum reading words backtofront and inside out.
thanx for your time peeps
pubzombie gp32_console

pubzombie said:
Hi all,
I have just pre-ordered the new gp2x. I am totaly new to emulators and handheld consoles. I have been into games for thirty years and have ordered a gp2x to replay all my old amiga, c64 and spectrum favorites. However, i suffer from dyslexia and find searching through forums and search resulats ahrd - see what i mean- hard work. can anybody recomend a website or book that deals with emulaotors and how to run them that i can get stuck into whilst i wait for my console. I cant believe i have not heard of the gamepark before, i cant wait to get an amiga emulator going and play paradroid 90 again, anybody outthere running it?. anyway Hello to all in emulator land any advice or recomendations are warmly recieved whilst i trudge through this forum reading words backtofront and inside out.
thanx for your time peeps
pubzombie gp32_console
Try here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just gone through the wiki list - it should be totally complete now including correct names for everything.

Back