New Trailer Out For Blue Angelo...

TJFBryant

Island Man with Pandora in my pocket
well I searched this forum and I didn't see anything posted about Blue Angelo's video game trailer....so I guess I ll bring out the news.

As many of you already know....the game is to be released for Xmas 2004.....well they have a trailer of the game in action on their Webpage So if you haven't seen it already ....here it is.

I ll buy it. I don't care what it looks like.

Nice! It shows some real nice gameplay (And 2 bosses also!). Very colorful game; I really look forward to it. But I was surprised that the GBA was also getting it.

Yep, it's commercial and I'm pretty sure the GP32 version is supposed to be out before the GBA version but I can't wait to play it!
Very cool tracer effect also!

Looks to be a brilliant game, though the gameplay does seem a little sluggish; I wonder if there will be an option to run it at a different clockspeed (essentially a "turbo" mode)?
Whether or not there is though, this is definitely something I'll be getting when it comes out.

It will be released in december i tihnk, but I don't know the exact date.

Azure posted on Sep 5 2004 at 09:21 AM said:
Nice! It shows some real nice gameplay (And 2 bosses also!). Very colorful game; I really look forward to it. But I was surprised that the GBA was also getting it.

I think it's good if GP32 games also come out for the GBA.
You see, GP32 games will NEVER get you the money you need for developing good games (the userbase is still too little).
But if you release the game also for the GBA, you get a lot more money out of it.

The most work of the games go into level design, graphic design, sound design.
And the games are mostly coded using C, so they can easily be ported to another platform without great problems.

Would be nice if more companies do that.

Last edited:
Tobriand posted on Sep 5 2004 at 01:39 AM said:
Looks to be a brilliant game, though the gameplay does seem a little sluggish; I wonder if there will be an option to run it at a different clockspeed (essentially a "turbo" mode)?
Whether or not there is though, this is definitely something I'll be getting when it comes out.
I doubt we'll see the option to run at a different clock speed in a commercial game. It was only added in GP Cinema because at 133mhz it could only play videos at 133mhz. So, the odds of seeing it in a commercial game are pretty slim because the devs probably don't see a pratical use for it.
EvilDragon posted on Sep 5 2004 at 02:46 AM said:
Azure posted on Sep 5 2004 at 09:21 AM said:

I think it's good if GP32 games also come out for the GBA.
You see, GP32 games will NEVER get you the money you need for developing good games (the userbase is still too little).
But if you release the game also for the GBA, you get a lot more money out of it.

The most work of the games go into level design, graphic design, sound design.
And the games are mostly coded using C, so they can easily be ported to another platform without great problems.

Would be nice if more companies do that.
I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, it's just surprising that we're going to have a commercial game that's going to be released for a main stream handheld.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back