New To Homebrew

AzureStarline

Still Fresh
Hey everyone. So I've recently been on a handheld kick and have started a bit of a collection. I'm looking to find a fairly-priced GP32, but I've got a Caanoo. For that and the Wiz and Dingoo, what are some of the things I should make sure to do? Games to check out, etc? I'm fimilar with emulation but not so much with homebrew. I just discovered Smash GP this morning and can't wait to check that out.

Basically I'm just starting a discussion in the hope of learning a thing or two and maybe picking up some recommendations.

AzureStarline said:
Hey everyone. So I've recently been on a handheld kick and have started a bit of a collection. I'm looking to find a fairly-priced GP32, but I've got a Caanoo. For that and the Wiz and Dingoo, what are some of the things I should make sure to do? Games to check out, etc? I'm fimilar with emulation but not so much with homebrew. I just discovered Smash GP this morning and can't wait to check that out.

Basically I'm just starting a discussion in the hope of learning a thing or two and maybe picking up some recommendations.

supertux is pretty fun,ive heard that Smash GP is bad on gp2x and is played much better on gp32

Last edited by a moderator:
4LPH4 W0LF said:
AzureStarline said:

supertux is pretty fun,ive heard that Smash GP is bad on gp2x and is played much better on gp32

Yeah, I ended up getting my hands on a GP32 and am trying to figure out how to get SmashGP working now. I'll check out Supertux too. It looks neat http://supertux.lethargik.org/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back