New Pix From Mweston!

Status
Not open for further replies.
arrrgh said:
AHRRRUGHHH IM ANGRY 'BOUT SWEARWORDS ON THE INTERNET
If you're so angry, you should be swearing. That's what they're there for. All this casual use of general curses has totally detracted from the impact they once had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monk said:
errr...ummm...is each Pandora going to have sixteen little rubber feet then? :)
Confirmed: Pandora is a hexadecapede

Are people actually complaining about the layout of the legends on the four buttons?

God Ginrai said:
sverm said:
God Ginrai said:
Really? o_ô When I was in Germany, they threw around those kind of words without skipping a beat.

-God Ginrai

Must have been a different kind of funeral.

Ah, I thought the funeral was part of the analogy. If you were actually at a funeral, then that's a different story. People tend to expect different language depending on the situation. I doubt the Canadian radio announcers were at funerals when they said the F word.

-God Ginrai

No I was just kidding. In reality it was a verbal reaction to an online chat happening at the time. Prying ears had not approved.

Neko said:
Fucking is the name of a village in Austria. Does "fuck" have a negative connotation in German?
It's pronounced "fick" there, whether it's spelled "vic", "vik" or whatever is beyond my knowledge of Deutschsprache.

Loonie said:
Are people actually complaining about the layout of the legends on the four buttons?

Yes. you know those "sliding block puzzles"? I think we should have a case redesign and incorporate that idea into the ABXY buttons so that users can move them around to any position they want at will!

Monk said:
Loonie said:

Yes. you know those "sliding block puzzles"? I think we should have a case redesign and incorporate that idea into the ABXY buttons so that users can move them around to any position they want at will!

Can't we already do that with a screwdriver? :lol:

i believe that if you double check, you will see some are the support for the display chen the system is closed

so they protect the system from crashing the display against the nubs and the keymat

second exodous said:
MrBlais said:
I'm 21 as well and I don't see an issue. It's a word. You're pretty simple to get moved by a word.
For me it's not that I'm moved so much as I don't know when people are mad at me or not when they reply to a comment I made with harsh language.

It's just hard to read people on forums, don't know if they are swearing casually or if they are swearing to convey a strong opinion or emotion.
now a days, i really dont care anymore (on internet), but if i could i would really beat out the Cra* of little kids using strong langauge

just think about it if they start at 6 how are they running on 21?

(i still believe kids rights (and some human rights too) really are useless, since they are only used for the worst people on most of the cases)

anyway, just watching the path humankind is taking says it all.

back to the topic.

i really believe that at this pace, OP Team should just imprint both options, and when you receive it, if you dont like it, just wipe it off with some
paint remover!!.

DroneB Dev said:
i really believe that at this pace, OP Team should just imprint both options, and when you receive it, if you dont like it, just wipe it off with some
paint remover!!.

Or provide two sets of rub-on transfers with each Pandora - so we can apply the one we like, individually?

sverm said:
Neko said:
Fucking is the name of a village in Austria. Does "fuck" have a negative connotation in German?
It's pronounced "fick" there, whether it's spelled "vic", "vik" or whatever is beyond my knowledge of Deutschsprache.
It's almost spelled like you wrote it depending on what you meant. "The fuck" would be "Der Fick" but "to fuck" would be "ficken". And "Deutschsprache" is not 100% correct ether. The language (Die Sprache) of Germans (der Deutschen) is german (ist Deutsch).
And to the question "Does "fuck" have a negative connotation in German?". Well, I like to fuck :) but you will find people in Germany who don't like this word for some reason. ;)

BTT: What was the point again... ah... the photos of the boards. Fuck yeah! Go team P \o/

DroneB Dev said:
i believe that if you double check, you will see some are the support for the display chen the system is closed

so they protect the system from crashing the display against the nubs and the keymat

second exodous said:
MrBlais said:
I'm 21 as well and I don't see an issue. It's a word. You're pretty simple to get moved by a word.
For me it's not that I'm moved so much as I don't know when people are mad at me or not when they reply to a comment I made with harsh language.

It's just hard to read people on forums, don't know if they are swearing casually or if they are swearing to convey a strong opinion or emotion.
now a days, i really dont care anymore (on internet), but if i could i would really beat out the Cra* of little kids using strong langauge

just think about it if they start at 6 how are they running on 21?

(i still believe kids rights (and some human rights too) really are useless, since they are only used for the worst people on most of the cases)

anyway, just watching the path humankind is taking says it all.

back to the topic.

paint remover!!.
Commit an act of violence against a child for saying a fucking word?
Human rights are useless?
And you deride the path human kind is taking? With a some deep introspection and a lot of effort you might be able to improve that path by a factor of one.

Yeah, get back to guessing phony names for the mould company.

Shanghai Erectronics Co.

So, what exactly is the status with the chinese company? Is the mold being fixed, how far along are they, when is it going to be done, how much of a delay is this going to cause?

We are expecting the final part to be shipped today (it might already have been shipped, yesterday), then if Michael isn't busy with the MP boards he will build a case and post a photo. But the boards and firmware are the 'thing' this week.

Craigix,
If you were serious earlier about asking for volunteers down in Texas for help in production, I'd like to offer my services.
I've got frequent flier miles I have to use, and am available for any 5 days between Dec. 1st and 21st.
Anything from soldering nubs to packing boxes to sweeping floors.
Anything to advance the cause.
PM me if you guys need help.
j.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back