New Photo From Mweston... Wifi!

gruso

thunderbox
Website
pandorapress.net
thmb_xfce_wifi.jpg

Larger version: http://openpandora.w...0/xfce_wifi.png (500k png)

Obligatory blog post: http://pandorapress....wifi-in-action/

:)

skeezix said:
Thank you very much djwillis ;) (that boy is busting his nuts on wifi!)

jeff
+1

(and not just wifi either!)

Combined with Notaz's efforts to help me get more driver code and features into the git so DJ can build them into his packages, they are the heart and soul of the kernel development process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice guys! Is it just me or do those screens look really nice? Like, I know the screen is relatively small, but when the pic is taken like that, I sometimes think the screen is just a regular sized monitor.

On a side note, was that the last big hump for the OS?

Well done guys. This is possibly the most important work, as it is what underpins everything else. If we can get NetworkManager running well, then it'll make me so happy. Thank-you so much for your efforts.

This is great news! Good job DJWillis, Notaz, MWeston, and everyone else! It's that much easier to imagine finally holding a Panda in my hands, surfing the web!

Lockenlord said:
Does it support WPA 2 yet?

I'm pretty sure it has for a while. I'm using it on my laptop (which I'm using right now) on a WPA2-Enterprise network and it's working fine.

I'd like to use this opportunity to send a big fat THANK YOU to DJWillis and Notaz who silently work behind the scenes to make Pandora software usable.

Of course a big THANK YOU goes to craigix, EvilDragon, Fatih and MWeston (and everyone I have forgotten), too. You're almost there, don't despair now!

Lafazar said:
I'd like to use this opportunity to send a big fat THANK YOU to DJWillis and Notaz who silently work behind the scenes to make Pandora software usable.
This should also go to Nokia guys who wrote the actual driver and took their time to opensource it and submit it to mainline Linux, so people like us could use it.

Back