[ New Pandora Use ] flashenv

i've just uploaded flashenv version 1.4.0.7 to the repo

for domain locked games you can now specify the url / location in flashenvui. additionally return, alt, shift and control keys can now be mapped to pandora keys.

have fun!

@AFAIK: lethal league now works by putting http://letalleague.reptile-games.com as "Location". set Window Width to 960 and Window Height to 640 for non-stretched fullscreen mode.

@burb: i've got the same problem with "maverick bird" as you. With url spoofing, i can get it to show "you need to play it at distractionware.com", without i only get a black screen, even when i put it into a folder named terrycavanaghgames.com ... maybe mr. cavanagh creates a special version for us we could distribute, if someone asks him nicely :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much, crow_riot!

Both functions are really useful, and Lethal League requires some getting used to, but extremely playable on my Rebirth Panda at 900Mhz.

I'd give you money if I'd have any, but as I don't... Do you need any help with something I could do? =)

Is it possible to play flash games that have been packaged into a windows executable file with this? There's a flash game called Codename: Gordon (aka Half-life 2D) that I'd love to play on the pandora, but its been packaged as an executable file.

Is it possible to play flash games that have been packaged into a windows executable file with this? There's a flash game called Codename: Gordon (aka Half-life 2D) that I'd love to play on the pandora, but its been packaged as an executable file.
If you use a Windows computer at home you can unzip an .exe file with a package manager.

Just checked CodenameGordon and is packaged with a swfXXL program but i was not able to find a decompressor/extractor...

Thank you so much, crow_riot!

Both functions are really useful, and Lethal League requires some getting used to, but extremely playable on my Rebirth Panda at 900Mhz.
Great that it works for you! :)

I'd give you money if I'd have any, but as I don't... Do you need any help with something I could do? =)
Well there's nothing you could do i can think of, and i wouldn't even take your money. I just do it for the fame ;-) ... err.. fun :)

Mark Foster's Ludum Dare (game jam) winning entry metroidvania/exploration platformer Leaf Me Alone works flawlessly.

Going to try his other winning entry Titan Souls (soon to be published by Devolver this year) next.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back