New Pandora For Sale

lamortdream

Still Fresh
hey guys , i have an upopened pandora still in its box and hasnt been used or touched. i ordered back on the 2008 preorder day and when the the option to buy a unit for $500 to support the team offer came up i decided to go for it, after a few weeks i got another package which was the original one i ordered so yes now i have 2 haha. if anyone is interested or has any questions or wants pics just ask and ill be happy to help you out. the only thing used was the powerpack breifly which is now back in the box. i may be able to throw a 32gb card in aswell. for more info on price which will be alot cheaper than wot they go for , my email is lorendarithbm@hotmail.com and im in australia if that helps , worldwide is no problem.cheers have a good one

i hope im not posting in the wrong section i checked but we will c. :)

I'm extremely interested, but the fact you wish to take the transaction privately off the forums is a little worrying, and also the fact your post count is so low has me troubled, as well..

Would you mind posting a photo with your screen name on a piece of paper here in the thread? You can upload the pic easily to imgur.com and provide a link in a reply post. Also, what are you asking for the Pandora?

What luck! I happen to reside in the US! How much are you asking for one? =)

Mjlink said:
^
I have them in my shop, a customer received one in two days last week.
US Shipping Only right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back