Gp32 For Sale

gary

Hi all,

i have had this little beast for some time now and have loved every minute of it - and more importantly the scene itself is great. But money is needed and my spare time is becoming even more limited than ever.

i am selling an original gp32 in box (bix is like new as it was placed in the cupboard and never touched) i can supply user/passwords which im assuming will be needed.
also comes with usb cable and a 128mb card - make a lesser offer if you dont want/need the card.

the unit is in good condition - not perfect as it has been well used over the last year or so. there is a tiny dent on the frame around the screen and the screen itself has quite a few surface scratches in the protective layer - not noticable when playing but are visible when the light shines on it. (screens are readily available from mashmods if i remember correctly)

with fresh batteries it overclocks to 166 no problems - using snes and pc engine emus - its a solid one thats for sure!

for reasurance, check out my ebay feedback - username "pixel_vision"

email "gary@pixel-vision.co.uk" if you are genuinly interested and i can sort out some hi res photos for you to see

btw - im in the UK but will ship worldwide : )

many thanks
Gary

sorry - the card has sold

thanks for the interest tho

btw. i didnt realise just how cheap these original units were going for, so as a result im gonna keep hold of it. it aint worth parting for something so good for so little.

cheers
Gary

Back