New Member...and Blender

oto

Still Fresh
Hello to all
I'm new here ( just got my WIZ yesterday)!
Of course as I'm lazy ( and a complete zero at programming) I would like to "export" my Blender "games" to the wiz!
Is it possible ( the search tool don't give any answer)?
I don't bother to search/try/read/explore/experiment, but I even don't know where to start?
Probably I'll need the SDK, I guess, to compile, if possible, the Blender Game Engine?!
The game engine of Blender is quite sophisticated now, but old versions ships Open GL 1.2 I guess, maybe more compliant with Open GL ES
Any ideas/tips/comments?
Thank you in advance!
Bye

Artax
is your answer encrypted?
Thanks anyway!

Blender is a multi-platform 3D application with a nice game engine inside:
http://www.blender.org/
Well, probably most of you already know it?!
It's quite easy and fast to make 3D games...at least bad ones, because good ones are hard and long too!

Apparently the wiz runs 3D games like Quake, so maybe its possible to port the Blender runtimes to the wiz?

Hi oto! That sounds great. I know about Blender but the build-in engine is new to me.
Perhaps Pickle or one from the other experts can help you...

Regards,
Stephan

Oto, I had to post because quite frankly the fact that you can use blender is amazing! I could never get my head round making small things never mind a game!

Well done :)

Hello again
I've found many great docs about SDK, toolchains, kernel, sdl and other "trivial" stuff, but for the... GP2X
Is it compatible with the WIZ?
Well, keep searching/reading!

SDL is supposed to be a standard. Yes, the library will be different to support the hardware, but your source code should support both PC and Wiz targets very easily. I think GPH released a SDL library you can link against for Wiz. GP2X GCC will work, but there is a Wiz one for better optimisations.

Back