New Gizmondo Updates Put Panora In A Tight Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaGaIn

Still Fresh
On Gizmondo Forums, Carl Freer has answered another round of questions. It appears that he has set up a pretty good system for developers. I am pretty excited with the GPS, WiFi, sweet graphics, etc.

Reaction???

How does this put the Pandora into a tight spot? Do we want to have anything to do with stuff like this?
Please stop trolling.

MaGaIn said:
On Gizmondo Forums, Carl Freer has answered another round of questions. It appears that he has set up a pretty good system for developers. I am pretty excited with the GPS, WiFi, sweet graphics, etc.

Reaction???
meh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What astonishes me is like a beaten up girlfriend you are trying to tell everyone 'it's ok, he has changed this time, he won't do it again!'

Most people in this forum are not 12-13 year olds and can see right though Carl 'Freer' Freeloaders shit.

craigix said:
What astonishes me is like a beaten up girlfriend you are trying to tell everyone 'it's ok, he has changed this time, he won't do it again!'

Most people in this forum are not 12-13 year olds and can see right though Carl 'Freer' Freeloaders shit.
But have you ever considered the competition you will have from those "personal computers"? They can run games and that, and they'll have Duke Nukem Forever. People might choose a "personal computer" over a Pandora. What do you think? Are you worried? Gonna crash your Enzo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back