New games now in Europe.

I would imagine that they would be in english. I figure that it would be pointless to release a role playing game like ASR in korean that a majority of the market would not be able to play. I hope the translation of ASR is good and that it can later be purchased off of joyGP. I live in the states so it will still be a trick to try to get ahold of games in the boxes.

I remember a month or 2 ago on another thread, everyone was very negative about the european release ever becoming a reality. At the time I was one of the minority BELIEVING it would happen. KNOWING it would happen. Of course....nearly everyone argued with me. NOW....I can say....
NAH NAH NAHNAHNAHHHHHH I told you so.

Ok..I feel better already. :blink:

Yeah..I am with Angry Pants on that one.

If you go to the JoyGP website you can see what language the version you download is. There are a few english games and some free games as well.

I wonder where they will sell GP32's? I would imagine Ninendo getting upset if they were sold alongside the GBA, I know that Nintendo get very funny about that and have been known to refuse to give supplies to shops that had its rivel on sale.

Other than that this is great news and sure to promote more interest in the console and maybe some games will be made that are worth buying (apart from Pinball ).

The day I see the GP32 being sold in Game will be the best day of my life

---not---

I think the primary reason why its getting released there is because of all the positive press. I havn't seen one negative review of it.

Me neither, but I have to be honest when I say that if it becomes to big I think Nintendo and the like will start hitting emulation sites

They always have been, but theres little they can do. A quick search on kazaa will score you 650 nes roms.

Back