Connecting A Keyboard To Gp32

Seraptin

Staff member
Website
Visit site
Is it possible to connect a keyboard to the gp32??
like a chatboard ?

this would be great :D
i could use my gp for school to do some writing and so on :D

and can anyone tell me where i can get ext connectors for my gp ??
best in europe

im wondering the same thing. where can i get my hands on a chatboard? I live in canada and i was thinking maybe mash could start distrubuting modded chatboards out.

heres a quick question, besieds scumm and that leisuresuit larry emulator, what other program uses the chatboard? eg: word processor (like in wind-ups?)

it would be sweet to have one if the internet did work on the gp32. that bugs me. they advertise it but its not implemented. drag.....

where can i get one as well? id love to get a chatboard but not have to order it from god knows where. say korea or something.

You should be able to order a chatboard from your local ebay. Same goes for the connectors. You can get them from mobile phone data cables for NEC21i for example (check out vimacs' post about which mobile phone connectors fit, there are quite a few). Possibly there are some mobile phone chargers working, be sure they have at least 4 pins inside (no matter where, they're exchangeable).

lol. i live close to toronto. i was getting away fro mthe whole huge keyboard question. i know it would suck to carry one. i meant those erricson small keyboards that i have seen in some forums. i know i can mod one myself, but im not good at stuff like that and i dont want to f**k it up. also i dont know where to get the pice to plug into the gp32. thats why i want a pre-modded one.

can i get one in canada or the states?

Back