New Frodo out !!!

Cheers dude :D
Don't you just love the C64 ! :D Many happy memories of my early teens there ! ;)

Keep on downloading, testing and feedback to the developer... this way we have a good process going and get a really good Emu :)

Quite a cool page you've done there ^_^

Should be a lot of help to people who've never used a C64 before (the poor lost souls).

Thing is; I've just tried loading the version of Wizball on that Computer Brains disk, and it doesn't work on WinVICE. Hmm... :(

Oh, and C64 nostalgia, Flack? The first time I loaded up a .TAP file and I got that Ocean loader music and saw the loading screen of Wizball appear before my eyes as I remembered it from all those years ago B) Or the loading screen from Heavy Metal Paradroid with all the 'droids standing there, eyes shining, being briefly illuminated by flashes of light as the game loads. Too bad TAP files would take up too much space on an SMC in comparison to D64s & T64s, even if GP32 Frodo supported them.

It's sad.... when I just had my C64, I spent loads of cash getting an Action Replay & disk drive so I wouldn't have to wait for the games I bought to load from tape... and now I can load games in an instant, I love loading TAP files for the nostalgia :blink:

::Hurries off to play Paradroid again::

Back