New Fmame32 Screenies!

xSlipKoRnx

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Rlyeh has just posted in his site three new screenies from fMame32. They look seriously good! I'm soooo nervous about seeing this emulator on my GP32 :D

fMAME32-002.png

Take a look at the other screenies in his site

Happy new year to all!

i have been psyched for MAME since he first showed screens april 2003.

i can wait. but.. shit!!! (yayyy!)

grooveholmes posted on Dec 28 2004 at 01:39 AM said:
come on! this will be the ar-ca-de version.

btw, i didn't know a nes version was made.

Well, SOD YOU then!.

I thought i was trying to help, Well i guess i never.

EDIT: Notice the lack of swear words. ;)

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, SOD YOU then!.

I thought i was trying to help, Well i guess i never.

hey, sorry. i didn't mean to be offensive.
thanks for telling me that there are other versions of snowbros. i was just talking about the arcade spirit. besides we are not only discussing snowbros here, it's a mame thread.

SNOWBROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, sorry. SNO.... Arrg. CANT RESIST.. SNOW SNOW BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, this is cool. I cant wait to play BeatMania on this thing! (j/k).

I'll have to volt mod my gp now.

well i guess this is as appropriate a time/place as any. Mame, in general, covers tons of ground... there's been a couple notable attempts to make a GP32 port at this point, all of which are quite limited. Also Skeezix's non-mame (arcade) ports.

so what we have seen so far is interesting, but realistically - how far can it go? I would love to see a version playing lots of older games, I mean like pre-1985.. I don't see it happening (but of course what do I know!) Do those in the know have anything to say? Will we ever see something along those lines that's playable in a fashion like OSnes/Gen/etc?

At this relatively late point in the GP32's life, and also the perceived amount of work it would seemingly require, I would suspect it wouldn't happen. But then again.. what do I know. (I had kinda given up on Genesis support a long time ago, anyway...)

Scott posted on Dec 28 2004 at 02:49 AM said:
Anyway, this is cool. I cant wait to play BeatMania on this thing! (j/k).

Won't that arcade be too high spec to be emulated?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back