New Dingoo?

aesir911

aesir triumphs
All of you dingoo fans have seen these images of the "new" dingoos (the dingoo a380, dingoo a330, gemei a380, gemei x760+, etc.). Many of these sites have been blocked/removed, is this an indicator of greater things to come? Has anyone seen any reliable ones, or at least a site/blog with a small glimpse of hope? How long has the dingoo been out, is it really time to make a new one?

aesir911 said:
All of you dingoo fans have seen these images of the "new" dingoos (the dingoo a380, dingoo a330, gemei a380, gemei x760+, etc.). Many of these sites have been blocked/removed, is this an indicator of greater things to come? Has anyone seen any reliable ones, or at least a site/blog with a small glimpse of hope? How long has the dingoo been out, is it really time to make a new one?

I hardly believe in a new Dingoo any time soon, maybe a new Gemei, I don't know how much money they are making with a crippled Dingoo like that, and I don't know what Gemeis intentions for a handheld are in general.
Dingoo Digital on the other hand just released the Dingoo this year, I don't know how much Dingoos are sold in china and I don't know how much Dingoos are sold to people that never use anything else as the built in software, my guess is that's the majority, so I don't think, that sales numbers went up signifiacantly after Booboo released Dingux. But I don't see, how you can make a much better Dingoo for the same price and I think this is the reason, why we won't see a new Dingoo in the next 12 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been following this thread on the new Dingoo and looking at some of the links. It has some cool info but the the thread turns into a conversation about MIPS vs ARM

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/49222-gemei-a330/

If any one has any more info or opinions. I would love to hear about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back