New Chuwi Game Console?!

MrMoneybags

Still Fresh
Lookie here! Chuwi released a new game console!

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2009/12/chuwi_phg_gaming_device.html

And you can buy it here for USD 132.33:

http://www.ownta.com/chuwi-phg-g8000-pmp-and-game-console-with-tv-out-8gb.html

I don't know how legit the site is but the one review i saw of it at reviewcentre.com gave it a good review.

Here are the specs for this baby! :

Chuwi PHG G8000 PMP and Game Console with TV-out - 8GB

PHG G8000 is the first game console launched by Chuwi, PHG integrates with PMP, HD video player and Game concole. Adopts SPMP8016A (Taiwan) processor. Intergrated with PMP and game player. Comes with 4.3 inch 800x480 TFT HD LCD, compatible with NES, GB, GBC, SFC/SMC, SMD and native(*.bin), GBA(*.gba) formats. 64 bit 3D games, 8 bit NES, 16 bit SFC and 32 bit GBA. Be PMP, support RMVB, VOB video formats. Support CVBS TV-out. play it on larger screen. Other functions include E-book, FM, voice record and so on.

Chuwi PHG G8000 PMP Player Features:

* 4.3 inch LCD, 800x480 resolution, RGB HD LCD
* Processor: SPMP8016A (Taiwan)
* Compatible with NES, GB, GBC, SFC/SMC, SMD and native(*.bin), GBA(*.gba),
* 64 bit 3D games, 8 bit NES, 16 bit SFC and 32 bit GBA games
* Memory: built in 8GB memory, support max up to 8GB TF card to expand.
* Music format: MP3, WMA, WAV, APE FLAC etc. with LRC show
* Video format: RMVB, AVI, FLV etc. format, support 720P video playback
* Picture format: JPG, BMP
* TXT E-book
* Voice record
* FM radio, 87.5MHz-108MHz frequency
* TV-out interface, support CVBS TV-out, compatible with NTSC and PAL TV system
* Other functions: Clock, calendar, clock etc.
* Dimension: 167.7x76.6x17.1 mm(LxWxH)
* Language: Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, French, Korean, German, Dutch, Italian, Malasian, Turkish, Indonesia.