Netflix

I too am a seriously old fart. I can remember the likes of BSG the first time 'round. In fact to my knowledge there is only one person older than myself on these boards.

I too download some older stuff that often has only a few seeds or less. In that situation my trick is simply to download 3 or more things at once so my bandwidth is utilised. I do tend to go for complete series rather than individual episodes which does seem to help.

I made a comment about your download speed. It wasn't meant as an insult I was just surprised that in this day and age downloading speed could be such a weak point. In view of your tastes in viewing it is perfectly acceptable to go elsewhere. In fact I never said it wasn't.

I reiterate that my question was a legitimate if slightly tongue in cheek question. Whether you choose to be lieve me or not is up to you but trust me when I say if I'd meant to take the piss you'd have known for sure!

:)

I guess I had a hair up my ass. Sorry.

I don't know if I am seriously old (35), but I too am old enough to remember the original BSG, which I loved. I have to say, the new one is pretty damn good, better than the original.

Whao..that's not old, but much older than me...Meh, I'll just resort to downloading for most of the stuff...but I'll try to get as many dvds as possible with netflix.

zaq121 posted on Apr 29 2006 at 02:23 AM said:
I guess I had a hair up my ass. Sorry.

I don't know if I am seriously old (35), but I too am old enough to remember the original BSG, which I loved. I have to say, the new one is pretty damn good, better than the original.

Well I've got several years on you. I'll be 42 in June :)

And no, Telcolou is not as old as me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back