Neogeo Sound Issue

OziX

Still Fresh
Hello! I have a little problem with gngeo2x(latest version I assume). I have installed it correctly and I have the Rage2X frontend. Roms work as they should. There's just ONE not-so-little thing that just won't work - THE SOUND. I get no sound whatsoever from the speakers playing NeoGeo roms.

Can anyone help me get it working?

(I'm using an F200 and I'm a newbie)

Quiest said:
Make sure you have sound switched on in the Rage2X settings.
Wow! I guess that was pretty obvious but I hadn't done that already. I turned the sound on and it works. Thanks!

I have ANOTHER issue with this emulator though. When I open the menu(Save, Load, Exit) and press "Exit" the game freezes and I have to reboot the GP2X. Is there any way to fix this annoying little glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a common problem on the F200, one thing you can do is enable the option "run menu after exit" or something, so rage2x starts again after you exit gngeo, allowing you to select another rom. if you exit completely however, it will still crash.

Quiest said:
I think its a common problem on the F200, one thing you can do is enable the option "run menu after exit" or something, so rage2x starts again after you exit gngeo, allowing you to select another rom. if you exit completely however, it will still crash.
Thanks! I'll try that.

Quiest said:
The same thing happens to me on my F100. Weird.

Back