Neo Geo Emu Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnno15

GP Guru Wannabe
This truly is the best day to be a gp32 owner first thunder z relased ngp32 and now great news for all gba fans we can now play gba games on our gp32s instead of putting money into the big N's pocket Download the gba emu hear www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/ Its increased alot in speed since the last leaked beta and it now runs most commercial games that i have tried :D Running quite well with frame skip 3 but sounds set to off by default but still great wouldnt you agree ;)

what does gameboy advance have to do with ngp32? It's Neo Geo right??, not GBA? I'm confused. :blink:

look, I'm not into video games much, just the GP32. I don't know much about other systems or emulators for that matter. :rolleyes:

I havent replyed to anything in awhile, but this post was such a freaking waste of my damn time! Why dont you do what the link suggests eh?
This isnt even funny, cept maybe to your immature self.
You've probably confused about 8 newbies who are scrambling around looking for the thing now!

Topic locked due to stupid fuck posting original article :) Plus we don't want to keep people's hopes up. No GBA emu that runs anything like what johnno said, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back