Need The Caanoo A New Section?

Need the CAANOO a Emulator Section?

• Total voters

Rikku2000

GPH need to add a new Section on Caanoo.
You know Caanoo have Game and Apps but why dont
have Emulator? i dont like to set Emulators to
Apps or Game, so what you thing about that?

Yeah, there should definitely be an Emulators section.

Or make the menu customizable so you can add your own buttons and folders for organization.

I do like using Gmenu2x, but it isn't finished yet and it isn't totally integrated into the interface of the Caanoo.

I have right an Email to GPH now i wait for the Answer from GPH if i got a news i let you know. :)

I don't know (I voted no) - I put the emulators in Apps because they themselves aren't games, though there are games present in the emulator's folder. By the way, just got a Caanoo yesterday and already had some emulators and games downloaded. Fullspeed GBA with sound? Megaman Zero at 60 FPS out of the box?! Perfection. 8D

SolarLune said:
I don't know - I put the emulators in Apps because they themselves aren't games, though there are games present in the emulator's folder. BTW, just got a Caanoo yesterday, already had some emulators and games downloaded - fullspeed GBA with sound? Megaman Zero at 60 FPS out of the box?! Perfection. 8D

Yeah, I put mine in apps as well because my games folder is already way too crowded. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ozzuneoj said:
Yeah, there should definitely be an Emulators section.

Or make the menu customizable so you can add your own buttons and folders for organization.

I do like using Gmenu2x, but it isn't finished yet and it isn't totally integrated into the interface of the Caanoo.

+1 to the of being able to make your own sections not just for emulator. emulators and apps don't belong together to me.

Question:
Code:
Hey Simon

i have a Question about next Caanoo Firmware Update.

I make an poll on gp32x.de so i ask the comunety if Caanoo need a
Emulator Section for the Emulators i thing its an good option for Caanoo
so we can have: Game for Games, Apps for Apps Like webbrowser etc...
and Emulators for SNES, NES, GBA, etc... i thing the most want this section
so maybe you can ask at the Team :)

Thank you :)

Answer:
Code:
Hi *****,

It'll be better.
and GPH engineers are discussing on this issue.

Best Regards,
Simon

Back