Need help with Hardware

rohezal

Advanced Member
Hi,

I have a problem with my Caanoo. This is the pandora forum I know, but it is fucking important.

I have one last try to pass the last missing exam of my bachelor computer science studys. Everything worked well so far, but I must pass this one exam (network security). I am allowed to use a programmable calculator, but it must not be able to use wireless lan. So the Caanoo is perfect. I coded the stuff I need to pass this exam in QT for the caanoo.

Everything is cool. But my girlfriend destroyed my Caanoo 2 hours ago :( . I got strange lines on the screen on it remains black with the Caanoo logo. Anyone knows how to fix it? Maybe just a screen cable is not connected anymore?

If it is not fixable, does someone want to sell his / her Caanoo?

Or would someone from Germany borrow his Caanoo? If you want some money for 1 day use of your Caanoo it is fine, I will pay for the sending and a bail (Kaution). Does someone know if QT runs on a Wiz?

I wanted to buy a new Caanoo from ED but he has no Caanoo in stock and the exam is on 20th November.

Man... unbelieveable...

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not have a canoo for long, but opening it is pretty easy. Just do not pull the two halves apart with too much force or you might rip a cable apart.

I mean, opening it and see if it is a small defect like a loose cable doesn't do more damage as it already has recieved.

I've got some replacement Caanoos I use for repairs and press reviews (not used anymore), so I could definitely help you out with that.

I've got some replacement Caanoos I use for repairs and press reviews (not used anymore), so I could definitely help you out with that.

How much for one? How fast can you ship? Can I pay per Nachnahme, since it works faster? Or can I pay per Vorkasse and send you a copy of the Überweisung, so you can ship it faster and be sure you will get your money?

Realy??? Wow this is REALY nice. I will send you an email with a copy of my Personalausweis later today, just have to go now to my courses. Thank you man :) .

Another shining example of what a sterling gent Ed is :)

Did you send it? Just asking, since it is really important for me. Thanky you for your kindness :) .

Thank you so much :) . Sorry for asking, but do you repair Caanoos? I would send my broken one (only the screen is broken) to you (and of course paying for the repair).

I bought off all parts from the repair centre, so I got screens here. If it's just the screen, I should be easily able to fix it.

Ok finished the ultimate caanoo crypto tool (for learning crypto stuff, not for security, not enough bits, don't use it when you want real protection):

https://github.com/m...pt/Mobile-Crypt

The Caanoo has still not arrived. ED do you have a tracking number?

Arrived just now. Thank you :) . I will send it back it Tuesday evening :) .

Sended EDs Caanoo back today. I want to say thank you :) . He even did not want the shipping costs, he shipped it to me for free! What a nice guy.

Hi ED, just wanted to ask if your Caano came back to you safely (used Deutsche Post). And if you can repair my Caano (I will pay of course for the repairing).

Back