Need Help Where To Put Movies

Stewo

Still Fresh
Website
www.stewopage.de
Hi, I downloaded and istalled GPcinema. In wich folden do i have to put the video files i want to watch

And I have a second problem: Everytime I started gpcinema in the last time the gp restarts after 1 to 3 secounds

I hope you can help me

I had the same problem.

It is because the uplink software of gamepark corrupts larger files a bit.
You have to use phodrive or some other mass usb sofware.

It works!!

I agree with PinkSpider- these things are usually due to encoding problems (gpcinema is very picky). Also, if your using windows xp you may want to try gpdrive to transfer your files to the gp- its just faster, especially for movies and such (just remember to press select when the file transfers over). If you feel its not due to endoding problems, try downloading something specifically encoded for gp (Sam Fishers torrent site has some and theres another site that has a few vids as well). Also, make sure your running gpcinema at at least 133. Hope all this shit helps

Vut no files are found. But my software is correct and corecct installed to.

I even tried to get the file on the gp with my cardreader.

Are ther any other good players. The GPdivx on your gp32x.de is realy bad. i cant see anything although i encoded the file correctly ( i tried even more then 5 times )

Last edited by a moderator:
try this link here. Create a new folder called gp cinema and put it in the gpmm directory (gpmm//gpcinema) and put yor video in the gpcinema folder (try detective story- i know that one works). When you boot up gpcinema, make sure you run at at least 133 mhz (you do this by pressing the R button- you can see on the lower right hand corner). Now that your in the program, go to gpmm, find the gpcinema folder you created, and select the movie. If that dousnt work.... well your probably doing something wrong b/c it should work :p.

There are no other good players- gp cinema is your best bet. Make sure, if your using the origional korean firmware, that your launching gpcinema via wind-ups or YAFL or something of that nature b/c it wont work launching it through the origional. You do NOT need to flash- just launch it through on of these programs

Back