Necessary To Extract Files From An .smc File?

bast525

I have an .smc file, I've been messing around with in geepee32 that someone gave me. I would like to stick this file onto my real gp when it gets here.

But something tells me, I can't put an .smc file onto an smc card and have it work that way.

I'm assuming I have to extract the fxe's or whatever is in there right?

How would I do this?

I knew I'd get at least one funny reply to this one. Well think what you will... :rolleyes:

Anyways I figured it was not possible, just thought I'd ask. I'll ask that he send me the files separately then. Or just skim thru the downloads section here, I have a feeling I can find them all here anyways.

no really forget about it... I dont want people thinking I'm up to no good. I have already found most of the stuff in this SMC in the downloads section anyways so no big deal.

Really it's not like there's any commercial games worth warezing... the only one commercial game I am even interested in is Tomak and I already ordered it from lik sang.

Even if you did extract a commercial game smc file, you'd still need to encrypt it to actually make it work on your GP32. Or something like that. I think.

Back