Near Death Flu

mek

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Today i tried this new genesis emulator DrMD. Everything went fine until my FLU started to flikker. Nothing new, because normally this just means new batteries are needed. So i inserted some fresh non rechargable Duracel batteries.

The fikkering didn't stop and my gp32_console even started rebooting at random. :eek:
Does anyone got a clue WTF is going on in my FLU?

Your Gamepark has the flu? Poor thing, it's too bad the immunizations are in short supply, otherwise you could have saved it. Give it lots of fluids and rest and I think it should be fine

Those batteries should have been the first thing i double checked .... before opening my FLU etc. :rolleyes:

Which stupid moron mixes up fresh & empty batteries? my mom problably <_<

If they arent rechargable why dont you just toss them. Then you wont have any problems. And if they are rechargable, dont blame your mom you should handle them yourself its not hard.

mek posted on Oct 17 2004 at 05:53 PM said:
Those batteries should have been the first thing i double checked .... before opening my FLU etc. :rolleyes:

Which stupid moron mixes up fresh & empty batteries? my mom problably <_<

I made that mistake myself and I was sad in 4 days thinking that my gp32 was destroyed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
spongebue posted on Oct 17 2004 at 12:51 PM said:
Your Gamepark has the flu? Poor thing, it's too bad the immunizations are in short supply, otherwise you could have saved it. Give it lots of fluids and rest and I think it should be fine

lol that joke was horrible

Last edited by a moderator:
Back