Name that tune [tune ID request]

Fzero

Advanced Member
I don't have the tune to play you, so hoping someone will know what I'm on about, when I tell you that;

- The music video is I guess, a bit trance style, certainly electronic and doesn't have any vocals.
- The only sort of vocal, is a single word, which repeats throughout the tune, not even sure what it says, but might be saying "sing", sounds like that to me.

- The biggest clue here... the music video for this tune features a group of elderly women, likely in their 70's and 80's, in a gym doing some exercise or aerobics or the likes. Shot in a way that a music video typically is, showing close ups of the women to look all hot n sexy. So lots of elderly women doing sexy dancing/exercise basically.

Anyone know this tune?
also, it is not that Eric Prydz tune, the women are a lot older in the one I'm thinking of

Does it look like its trying to reference that Eric Prydz tune? That would help narrow it down, because from the sound of the music you describe it sounds like earlier stuff to me.

Yeah I guess so, though I've no idea how old this other tune is so not sure which was made first ... but, it is pretty much that video just with older women, it is all sultry and stuff :)
So makes me suspect that the tune I'm thinking of is probably newer than the Call On Me tune and did draw influence from it

I don't think that really fits the description of the music (mind you, neither does Moxie's strictly, but I'm more hopeful there). Awesome video though; I've long been a fan of that tune, but had never seen that video before!

Neither of those tracks guys ... but thanks anyway, as I love both of those haha!
I've heard them both before, but I've never seen the video for Frontier Psychiatrist one either and that's a decent video, going to watch it again now

So I found the track now anyway, someone knew and gave me the name.

I was a bit confused too, where not seen it in a bit, so was probably a bit misleading in my original post giving you a description...
The women are not as old as I had remembered :)
They're not doing aerobics either, they're just doing slow dancing
And, I think they're saying "Sun" rather than "Sing", as I found out that is actually the name of the tune.

Anyway, here it is, Sun, by Caribou

Back