N64 Emu In Development?

Well I would imagine a lot of people have contacted him about n64 on Pandora judging by the shear amount of interest of it in this community alone.

now all we need is magic beenz to make old windows games run ! (renegade, counter strike!)

ok I contacted him and the only thing he gave me was this video of a strange game system. The quality of it is a bit off but it looks like an N64 emulation. N64 video

keaft said:
ok I contacted him and the only thing he gave me was this video of a strange game system. The quality of it is a bit off but it looks like an N64 emulation. N64 video

Link fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
keaft said:

Fixed it for you buddy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Emulator looks like it's in an early state right now. Astley is running at about 15fps, not what i'd call playable and what's up with the horizontal bars? Can't you just use hardware streching, or are the drivers not finished yet?

I really don't think you'll ever get it fast enough to run Rick, even with the RAM upgrades.

Back