N-Gage Archive

Personally, I'd rather see a Gizmondo spot on the archive. Turns out there's alot of nice programs for that handheld.

BTW, 4LPH4 WOLF, your account was activated over at Tapland in case you didn't know.

Orion4874 said:
I know devs got some emu's running on it. I have no idea how the homebrew scene on the N-Gage was though.
there is actually a really good port of PicoDrive for Symbian 60 phones, and alot of other apps too. I REALLLY want to get a Gizmondo, and would like to see a Giz archive on there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I added a gizmondo to my collection too... nice little device, I like it better than a zodiac of which I don't know why I'm comparing it with the Giz ;)
But yeah, would be nice to have a software and documentation archive for the Giz here aswell

Mmh, I wouldn't mind an archive for S60/ngage homebrew. It's kind of a pain to collect from various sources and often its nagware/crippled. Like the frodo emu which runs quite nicely, but has no sound or virtual keyboard o_O

I got DooM to work on my N-GAGE when I used it. it ran perfectly and the sound was spot on. PrBoom is a good program to make it run, you just need .WAD files from the PC port.

Back