N-gage 2

hopefully they will remove the side talking thing

you have to give them credit though
it was a good idea
people like phones, people like games HEY!! no
the two don't seem to work good together

The thing with the n-gage, it doesnt make a great phone and it doesnt make a great game player, so you have a so-so phone with a so-so game player for $300. I would rather get a great phone for $100 and a great portable gameplayer for $200. Then have a halfassed combination of the two.

Now if they made the screen much larger, and put a better (or more specific) game key layout (that isnt part of the numbers), then it might be decent.

Akuma no Houkon posted on Apr 11 2004 at 02:05 AM said:
so you have a so-so phone with a so-so game player for $300. I would rather get a great phone for $100 and a great portable gameplayer for $200. Then have a halfassed combination of the two.
Do they really still sell them anywhere at that price? My N-Gage was considerably cheaper than my GP32 FLU.

Last edited by a moderator:
the fact is that your average mainstream gamer with enough money is still gonna buy this thing. People like that dont know that the thing is no good, all they see is a shiney phone with 3d graphics, they dont care about any thing else, if they can say they have an n-gage 2 there happy.

Back