Myst On Pandora?

schnitzelboy

i really love this game, and the sequels as much, so i was wondering, could we make it work using the psx version? maybe even have touch screen support EG: some sort of analog joystick emulator, but uses input from touch screen? I bet their are a lot of other people here who would also be grateful if it could be done.

schnitzelboy said:
i really love this game, and the sequels as much, so i was wondering, could we make it work using the psx version? maybe even have touch screen support EG: some sort of analog joystick emulator, but uses input from touch screen? I bet their are a lot of other people here who would also be grateful if it could be done.
Myst will run on Basilisk II. Riven will run on SheepShaver, but there is no ARM port of SheepShaver although Linux source is available. (There was also a Saturn version of Riven, but I think the chances of a SheepShaver port are better, although performance might not be quite good enough - last time I checked SheepShaver could do about 1/8 native speed on x86, and Riven would need 90 MHz...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I don't like Myst...

However, the PSX version will probably work. I believe it had mouse support - so if/when the PSX mouse gets mapped to the TS, there you go.

Back