My Story And Some Questions

lopasa

Still Fresh
Hey there!

I'm new to this community (and i'm not sure if i'm in the correct section) but anyways i have decided to post here because i have some questions and why not to tell you my story about how i finally decided to get a pandora one of these days.

So everything started when i decided that i will buy a new handheld console and there was only 2 options: the PSP and the DS, i decided to go for the PSP because of the homebrew posibilities so i was ready to buy it until i found this around 5 days ago.. a new console? more powerful processor?! homebrew posibilities without limits!!!
You must be joking, right? but no it wasn't a fake, it was real and i started to think should i wait for this or should i buy my psp? The pandora has way more power than the PSP and the homebrew posibilities are limitless and also ¡It fits in my pocket! but because of my geographical ubication (Chile, South America) I'm really doubting that i can really be able to buy one so here goes my question:

¿Will i be able to buy the Pandora when it comes out? ¿How much will it cost including the shipping) and if i'm not able to buy ¿When will i be able? or even better if it is possible ¿How can i buy it?

Those are my questions i hope somebody could please answer them, and by the way excellent community that you have here i wish you the best luck for the project! and thank you for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Geno, welcome to the community. :)
You're in the right place.

I remember some other members from south america mentioning they were already pre-ordering (or were planning to) so I believe you can get one. As for the price it's estimated at US$330 not including shipping. You can email them at openpandorasales@gmail.com for more info.

The release date is still a little... uncertain... but it will be released this millenium (that's a joke :p ). Pre-orders for the first batch were available a while ago, don't know if they still have left, but the next batch should be around 2 months later. So for now, gather info, settle in and start enjoying like the rest!

BTW I recall a similar thread. I'll search for that one.

Edit:
Found it:
CODE
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=47229&hl=

Edit2:
And here's an interesting comment on a more recent thread:
CODE
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?s=&showtopic=47272&view=findpost&p=714254

ohhh excellent.. i have checked out the taxes and shipping, the taxes are of the 6% of the product price and the shipping is arround 50$ USD that would be arround 400 USD (Damn) that means that i will have to work more but it will worth it, thank you very much!

Yeah the grammar rules here are a little more strict you don't have to put the acent to every word on spanish lucky ones :D

Hi Geno! Glad to see another neighbor from South America on these forums! I'm from Perú, so we're pretty close.

Yep, you should have no problems getting your Pandora.

Welcome aboard!

I wonder if, besides you, Manguitom, me and PokeParadox (well, at least half of him :lol:), there are more south american or spaniard members here... Anyhow, glad to see we are a multi-cultural community :).

Awesome i'm not alone weeeee!

It's decided im going to buy a pandora as soon as i can the what is in 10 weeks :( (A supermarket packager earns arround $30 USD a week here and i already have $100 USD) but anyways it iwll worth it.

Thanks for your support :D

Just a little question the pandora have any kind of flash player (i.e: for watching youtube)?

Anyway, Pandora is not being released tomorrow, so you will have enough time to bring up the money for the second batch. ;)

Oh and you can mark me too on that list of Spanish Speaking Folks. :)

Welcome aboard.
My father is Bolivian btw, and I'm going there for half a year in August, so hopefully my Pandora will be ready by then.

Back