My Pyra review

Ok so a variant of "lispeln" is also known in English, seems like they somethimes also trink thyre Tea to hot ^^

But its also a Programming Language, good to know ^^

LISP is not useless though, try asking your insurance ;)
Ah yes, there was a typo (like always, I'm a typo machine), it's not "Inutile" but "Inutillement"... (I did had a few hour of LISP at school, but it was a long time ago and I never used it after that, so I forgot everything)

Ok so a variant of "lispeln" is also known in English, seems like they somethimes also trink thyre Tea to hot ^^

But its also a Programming Language, good to know ^^
According to wiktionary lispeln means to lisp. In english that's not a noise you make after drinking tea that's too hot, it more of a functional development impairment that prevents you from ever making certain mouth sounds. I'm not sure I've ever made a specific noise if trying to drink tea that's too hot, other than 'Bloody hell, better let that cool off a bit.'

I ditnt meant the Noise you made when you drink, more the "funktional development impairment that prevents you from ever making certain mouth sounds", caused by the burn inshuris in your mouth

I dont drink to hot stuff, i put a "Double Exspresso" in my Pyra Cub, and this means it around half full, the rest is milk ^^

Reactions: rSl
Oh right, I think lisps are more commonly caused by cleft palates actually so it's less of a functional impairment and more of an actual impairment of your face. Rhotacism and other late/never developed sounds are more functional I guess.

Edit: I don't know if we have a word for the sounds you can and can't make after scalding the inside of your mouth.

Well, i think its more like: Some Peaple do "Lisp" because they have some Issues since birth, and some because of hot drinks ..
Maybe its because English Peaple are too kind to say if somewhone actually "Lispelt"..

But this is much too far off topic, somethimes you also lispel when you bite on your thong, everything quite unpleasant

I was wondering just what software is included when you first booted it up. I want to play games on it, but I really to use to get on the Internet. Was FireFox the only thing you tried? Is there a Chrome program for the Pyra? I am also planning on using the HDMI on a large screen monitor. I have all the cables and such and wanted to set up a system that includes the Pyra, the 1mhz Pandora and an Atari clone computer the Firebee. Should look nice once I get it all set up.

When I booted my Pyra up first, there where just a Document viewer, some diagnostic tools, and basic stuff like the calculator,
Everything else had to get load from the Internet via synaptic,
Like Libre Office, Firefox, Thunderbird, etc
So whiteout Internet, it’s a not that easy
HDMI should be possible, but you have to deactivate tiler in the terminal
Something I don’t try yet..

I was wondering just what software is included when you first booted it up. I want to play games on it, but I really to use to get on the Internet. Was FireFox the only thing you tried? Is there a Chrome program for the Pyra? I am also planning on using the HDMI on a large screen monitor. I have all the cables and such and wanted to set up a system that includes the Pyra, the 1mhz Pandora and an Atari clone computer the Firebee. Should look nice once I get it all set up.
Chromium is available in the debian armhf repo.

When I booted my Pyra up first, there where just a Document viewer, some diagnostic tools, and basic stuff like the calculator,
Everything else had to get load from the Internet via synaptic,
Like Libre Office, Firefox, Thunderbird, etc
So whiteout Internet, it’s a not that easy
HDMI should be possible, but you have to deactivate tiler in the terminal
Something I don’t try yet..
Good to know. I guess I have a lot to learn about using a Debian-based computer. Synaptic is something I have not used or heard of before. Is it included on the Pyra or what. Should not be hard to use.
Post automatically merged:

Chromium is available in the debian armhf repo.
Thanks. I went to the site, but could not find it. However, I have not been there before so I feel I need to explore it.

Good to know. I guess I have a lot to learn about using a Debian-based computer. Synaptic is something I have not used or heard of before. Is it included on the Pyra or what. Should not be hard to use.
It's just a graphical package manager. It's not that hard to use, although it does require a tiny bit of knowledge about debian packages to get the best out of it.

It's just a graphical package manager. It's not that hard to use, although it does require a tiny bit of knowledge about debian packages to get the best out of it.
Yeah that is what I figured. I had Debian Linux on an Atari Hades060 and it worked well. Now I do not have the Hades anymore, but will go back and review my notes.

I tried Firefox, it more or less works, sometimes it freezes or
crashes. Very heavy on the battery, I haven't tried it with online
videos or music, only quick searches and basic surfing.
firefox crashes on searches
how is this not alarming
obviously you guys aren't paying attention

Back