My Pandora Not Booting....

NickLoTurco

Website
www.hitthesport.com
Hey guys, last night a tried to launch Fennec but it wouldn't, rebooted and it just hangs on the boot bar and won't get in. Earlier in the day I swapped SD cards out whilst it was on, I thought this was okay to do now as long as they weren't running anything? I ran the re-flash with all hotfixes and it's still the same. Do I need to empty the SD card and format it again? Corrupt?

I've had no problem swapping SD cards whilst the Pandora was switched on but inactive.

Will your Pandora boot without an SD card inserted?

Have you checked the SD card in a PC to see if it is corrupt?

I can access the SD card on my PC fine and the Pandora won't boot even with no SD card inserted.....think what I need to do is reformat a card, slap the flash files on to it and reflash the machine??

Let it sit for a while - it can happen that its doing its own fsck, and this will take a lot longer than you might think .. when its finished, it should be usable again ..

Right, because I reflashed it last night, when I turned it on today, it went to select time/date, username etc when it finally booted. Now I have to login everytime! It doesn't even recognise my SD cards, they are shown on the desktop but it doesn't find emulators or apps.....I can't even shut it down either, it goes to a black screen with the flashing txt cursor in the top left of the screen and the power light is on, WTF?!!!

Back