My Pandora is going on a Road Trip

sparkymark79

I'm off to the US of A for 3 weeks on the 12th May travelling all over the West America (half in a Mustang, the other half in an RV) and guess who will be right there with me?

Yep, My Pandora! I have my FM transmitter and a whole heap of music to keep me and the (very new) wife entertained. Then with the tvoutcable I will hopefully build over the next few days thanks to link, we'll also be able to watch some movies at night plugging into the hotel/rv tv's.

I can't wait for both, admittedly mainly the roadtrip but this will be a proper test of the Pandoras capabilities, should be a great companion! :)

I hope you two have a great time. :)

Also, if you happen to get any Pandora shots at any landmarks, please bring back photos for the gallery on the new website! :D

I hope you two have a great time. :)

Also, if you happen to get any Pandora shots at any landmarks, please bring back photos for the gallery on the new website! :D

lol, should that be you "three" now that we know there's a Pandora coming in between husband and wife? ;)

Hehe, I will try and get some awesome Pandora shots. Any requests? We'll be visiting most places in California, Nevada and Utah (or at least the well known places anyway)

The start of this week my pandora was in Hereford in the UK, it's been to Amsterdam, Houston and Waco Tx, it's now relocated permanently in Houston with me.

The old girl kept me entertained during most of my 14 hours of flying :)

I just thought of a good one, How about a Pandora on top of 'The Black Mailbox??

Unfortunately we're not going as high as Salt Lake, we cross from Utah to Nevada to hit Highway 375

Don't get carried away driving that Mustang fast in rural Nevada. The police will take all your money or put you in jail until you come up with enough to pay them.

One crime at a time are safe words to live by driving around that part of the country.

"We can't stop here, this is bat country!"

that's still the only movie that's on my Pandora sd card :}

"Oh god man, don't open that door!"

Belly, fear and loathing, candy, eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, dazed and confused, blow and enter the void are the only ones on mine

Back