My Pandora Attacked Me!

4944835529_a74d806c77.jpg

Forget coding competitions - let's do a cartridge / flashcards / whatever-shooting competitions of various handhelds :D

I guess the NDS will be one of the last places here :p

ledow said:
skeezix said:
"5 metric inches"

Eh?

That was the joke :) (its less of a joke when talking tonnage, since there really is a metric and non-metric 'tonne') But technically there is a metric-inch versus a 'American inch' (the metric inch rounds off to mm, the 'real inch' doesn't, of course.) Still, I just wanted to say 'metric inch' since it strikes my funny bone :)

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC..we are waiting for you to mod this bad boy.

Sharpening the edges of my SD card in anticipation...
B)

Mine doesn't seem to be an SD Card Cannon at all, and nor were my other two units. What the hell are you people doing to get them to blast the cards out like that? :lol:

^ Yeah, mine as well. When I press the card in it just springs out so it's sticking out. It doesn't spring all the way out or anything. I feel jipped. :( :p

Edit: I was shooting them wrong, turns out my Pandora does function as an SD card gun. :)

Prometheus said:
Mine doesn't seem to be an SD Card Cannon at all, and nor were my other two units. What the hell are you people doing to get them to blast the cards out like that? :lol:
it's a boys' thing.

Pickle said:
I demand the factory test every board to verify that each one launches sdcards, delay until they get it right!

I second this.

My Pandora has launched SD cards at me twice, once it aimed for my face but missed.

EvilDragon said:
Forget coding competitions - let's do a cartridge / flashcards / whatever-shooting competitions of various handhelds :D

last?? what are you talking about? my NDS Lite shoots game cards across the room! its quite spectacular, though its broken now.
now excuse me while i;m getting pwned by the eggman.

Com64 said:
EvilDragon said:

last?? what are you talking about? my NDS Lite shoots game cards across the room! its quite spectacular, though its broken now.
now excuse me while i;m getting pwned by the eggman.

Oh, is the NDS Lite that more powerful than the normal NDS?
My NDS doesn't even manage to shoot the cartridges out of the slot :)

Okay, the GBA would lose ;)

Last edited:
O M G !!

EDIT: Somebody else's Pandora did it. Didn't get mine yet :(

Back