Founder of Pirate Games - Penjin Coder
Staff member
Website
pokeparadox.itch.io
WEBSITE
https://github.com/pokeparadox
YOUTUBE
pokeparadox
Hi I just want to know if anyone has had any luck with this brand since I checked their site and clicking through there device selection pages seemed to show these cards were compatible. I haven't had any luck with it so far, however.

I'm copy my data back of the card and going to try a reformat. Currently the card causes the GP2X to lock up.

If anyone has any suggestions then great! Otherwise I'll probably have to send this back :(

I think the company is Adata (a Taiwanese company). I had an Adata 2gb 150x card. It was good until the case broke from use.

I have an AData 150x turbo 4 GB and it works flawlessly with my GP2X, in fact, it is the best SD card I have ever used.

The My Memory 4GB card works perfectly, its the only card im using in my GP2X :)

EDIT: Forgot to say that if yours isnt working right return it. You have a 2yr warrenty on it.

Thanks guys, so it is supposed to work! Great stuff. My card reader reads and writes to it fine, but it makes the GP2X lock up and I also tried it in my M3 for the DS and that also locks up. Ok seems I should return it.

Back