My Latest Song...

A very nice track. I've listened to it 3 times now and it really grows on you. However the vocals do need to be lifted a bit. Not a lot mind you.

Nice lyrics too.

Overall It's not going to be a cult classic but I could see it charting nevertheless. :)

PS I'd like to hear an Acoustic version too. :D

Cheers! Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I'll make sure I post here when its 100% finished, and also, as I do more tracks, I'll poost them too - its a good way of guaging opinion...

Dont normally listen to that type of music but if all your stuffs like that you could probably bring me over from the darkside still pretty F'ing good better than my band could ever do keep e'm comin. :)

I like it. 'Nuff said really.

EDIT: Well, It's made it onto my Winamp playlist, but i have one problem, I need an artist name, what do you call yourself? Axeman?

Adam hon I just realised something...

The vocals are all mono, you need to do something interesting with that. And I think we talked about this before about harmonising part of the RIF?

Catch you later on MSN.

Clare.

Edit: Actually It's not as important as I thought as I was listening on headphones :blink: .

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 8 2006 at 09:05 PM said:
Adam hon I just realised something...

The vocals are all mono, you need to do something interesting with that. And I think we talked about this before about harmonising part of the RIF?

Catch you later on MSN.

Clare.

Edit: Actually It's not as important as I thought as I was listening on headphones :blink: .

Gasp! Axeman has a name?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back