my home address changes

Long

Two monthsTM ago me and my family change the homeplace.

I'm send leeter to openpandorasales@gmail.com with my Google order number and new address info.

How can I confirm that openpandorasales send Pandora (if they will do it some year, at last) to my new address?

maybe I must to do anything else?

sorry my bad english.

p.s. damn it - OpenPandora will be absolutely morally obsolete and eated by android before i get mine? or two months later?

I do believe that is the correct email, anyone else want to confirm?

If you don't hear a response back in a few weeks, you can always send EvilD a PM on these forums to update your address. But give him a little time; holiday slows some things down, plus EvilD has been putting in some late hours moving production to Germany, you can find those details in the official news forum.

And as for Pandora vs. Android, it just depends on what you plan on using the device for. You can find lots of members on these forums who weren't quite satisfied with what Android could do, especially when you need physical controls for the device. Or full control of your operating system, etc. There's a place for OpenPandora in this world, too, ha.

Thank you for answer, Mr Rob, my sadness cause I like Pandora much more than android, but there is no problem to buy any android, and no chances to get Pandora in this year...

I don't want to PM EvilDragon just now, i think if no answer letter this year - then yes, I'm PM.

p.s. I'm ordered Yinlips YDP - G18, but i want my Pandora, more than any other devices!

True, supply is an issue at the moment, hopefully fixed soon. I'm glad I premium ordered a while ago.

You can always keep your eyes on the boards for people selling on Ebay or the like, though. Good luck. :)

Back