MY GP32 is up for sale

Drewus

Just letting everyone know that i have put my GP32 up for sale on Ebay Australia. I absolutely love the system guys, and have had a ton of fun in the community, but i'm really strapped for cash at the moment and my GP32 is first on the firing line :(

So any Australian's who are interested are more than welcome to go and bid on it at:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...67&category=187

As you can see, it comes with additional games (GP Fight is pristine) and it is in VERY good condition.

Cheers.

It seems that a lot of people are selling their gp32s at the moment. What is going on ???

It seems that a lot of people are selling their gp32s at the moment. What is going on ???

Nah! With over 1000 members, and maybe 1 a week trying to sell their GP32s on the site, I reckon that's quite a good record! There are always some that wont have the time, inclination, knowledge, or in this case, money, to carry on with it.

No it is non-FLU.

Personally i think $400 AUD isn't too much at all, considering that you also get a boxed copy of GP Fight (worth $50 AUD), 2 128mb Smartmedia cards (worth around $80 AUD each) and also a downloaded copy of Pinball Dreams ($15 AUD).

a non lit GP32 is worth $245 AUD brand new, then you have to pay the import tax and customs fees (which here was an additional $90 AUD), then with the boxed GP Fight, downloaded Pinball Dreams, and both Smartmedia cards, all up it comes to $560 AUD.
At the time i bought it the cost of the GP32 and Smartmedia cards was alot more, so all up i've spent close to $700 AUD on the GP32.
All of the stuff is in amazing condition, the GP32 box and GP Fight boxes have no torn edges or marks; the GP32 itself has no marks, stains or scratches and both of the Smartmedia cards work fine, the first one has been written to less than 100 times and the second one has been written to around 5 times.

So for 400 bucks, it is well worth the money IMO.

Just to make it a more rounded figure, i changed the price to $350, so now i'm losing an even bigger amount of money if it sells.....

I can't bid on ebay austrailia. Anyway I guess the gp32 doesn't lose value for being used ;) most people I have seen selling want full price. Anyway 350 is a good deal on yours I would buy it, but I am really wanting a flu =P also I can't bid on it. If you don't sale it on ebay and still have it contact me on aim or msn and we can work something out.

Sephiroth, if it doesn't sell i'll be putting it back up on ebay, but listing it as an international auction, so anyone can buy it worldwide.

the reason why i restricted it to Australia is that i sort of wanted to keep the system in Australia and atleast keep some Aussie fans interested. If noone here is interested in it, then like i said, i'll re-auction it globally for $300.

I'm not really seeling the unit for full price. Actually i'm selling it below it's full price but WITH all of the necessary extra's to use it, for $350 AUD. Unlike if you bought a brand new one and a few Smartmedia cards, i guarantee that you'll end up paying over $500 AUD for it, and even then you still dont get 2 commercial games (one being boxed mind you).

Anyway i'll post another new message on these boards in 5 days time if it doesn't sell.

Cheers.

Back