My Current Ebay Listings:Many Cool Video Games & Collectibles

Jumpman

Advanced Member
Hello again Guys/Gals,

I was debating putting up a link to my current auctions, as I wasn't sure if I would bother to promote here, but I think there is some good items here that some community members might be interested in.

I have listed many of my auctions here in the past, but this is about the tell end of my gaming collection currently, but there are some nice items, so I decided to toss up a link.

Some older video game stuff, along with some current gen items. All of these listings end this upcoming saturday, so there is only a few days left.

http://www.ebay.com/...t/m.html?_dmd=1

Once again, I apologies to all of my overseas potential buyers for the high shipping cost, but I have lost and had to pay out of pocket for several rare items over the years, and can no longer continue to get raped by Ebay, Paypal, and the US Postal service for their complete and utter stupidity. I'm sure others here who use any of these services will know what I mean.

Some of the smaller, and less expensive items do have cheaper shipping cost, and I also combine cost for multiple items won, so the more you buy, the cheaper your cost.

Thanks Again,

Chris

(thegamesnotoveryet)

Last edited by a moderator:
TIL: Adaptoid N64 to USB adapters go for $150

....holy crap i have one of these

TIL: Adaptoid N64 to USB adapters go for $150

....holy crap i have one of these
Yeah, they have kind of dropped off over the years, but I've seen them go over 200 in years past. It just depends on demand at the time of the listing. To my knowledge, this is still the only adapter that was ever made that allows an official N64 controller to work perfectly on the PC(rumblepack, memory card, ect.), and it's plug and play. No calibration needed, it works just like plugging into the N64. A really great product, sadly production stopped many years ago, hence the high auction cost.

I bought a new N64 adapter from playasia a few years ago, but I have never tested it, so I don't know how well it works, but everyone I have ever bought has been garbage, and have made virtual controls on the ipad look good.

Chris

why are u selling all this stuff? have u realised you are not a collector?
Actually, most of the newer items are stuff I picked up during the crazy low holiday sales here in the states. Best Buy was giving some stuff away, so I pick up some items to flip for a fast buck.

Some of the older E3 & CES stuff, was just misc stuff I have had sitting around forever in boxes doing nothing. I threw them up, just because it was the last of most of my video game collections that I was willing to part with.

I still collect certain things, and my remaining collection is still pretty HUGE, but many of my games and consoles never got used, and they where really to valueable to touch, so I just sold them off. I have also not worked a regular day job in many years, so from time to time, I clear out some stuff to keep the bills paid, and to buy new stuff like the VITA. ;)

Once I finally get around to completing my game room, I'll post some pics so you can actually see how much stuff I still have, which include 2 full sized coin ops & 2 coctail machines just to start. Video games are my life and in my blood, so I think I will always have something sitting around no matter what. I have several items I will never part with unless it is "do or die"! :D

Chris

"What to keep and what to give/sell" is always a tough line.

I've got a bunch of stuff I've not touched in years, not likely to touch except maybe to show my kid someday so she can laugh at how bad this stuff is compared to her Xbox 1024 :p

ie: Sega Nomad, Turbo Express, stuff like that. Keep or ditch?

I gave my Vectrex to my brother; such a cool machine, can't let it go, but can't keep, too big :) (I've got a room full of coin op arcade stuff, so I'm space limited :)

jeff

"What to keep and what to give/sell" is always a tough line.
Boy Jeff, you are so right. I battle with that all the time, but like you said room and space is also an issue that must be considered. There is only so much room. A lot of the stuff I was keeping was to pass on to my son at some point, but I figured he would rather eat today, than play some old games tommorow. :lol: , plus it is so much easier and conveant to just run most of the classics on my Pandora or PC.

I still have my Vectrex, and it is the only collection of one entire system that I have kept. I really don't want to part with that set, as I put the most time into it over the years, but never say never right?

Chris

Back