Several Gp32 Games To Sell: Astonishia Story...

renejr902

Website
Visit site
look at my others items at the end of the day, i will add more games. Each game at 8.95$ or less, Free combine shipping. look for shipping cost at the bottom of the page

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260470736538&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT ebay item: 260470736538

Maybe i will add all theses games:

- Astonishia story
- Rally Pop
- Again
- Kimchimen
- Dyhard infinite stairs
- Dungeon Guarder
- Raphael
- Princess maker 2
- Little Wizard
- Dooly Soccer
- Treasure Island
- Gp Fight
- Mill Tucker
- Tomak Again

im hesitate to sell some games, but i think i will sell them all. look at my others items at the end of the day.
The games that wont be sold i will keep them.

*** i will sell some 128 smc smartmedia cards too.

renejr902 said:
look at my others items at the end of the day, i will add more games. Each game at 8.95$ or less, Free combine shipping. look for shipping cost at the bottom of the page

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260470736538&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT ebay item: 260470736538

Maybe i will add all theses games:

- Astonishia story
- Rally Pop
- Again
- Kimchimen
- Dyhard infinite stairs
- Dungeon Guarder
- Raphael
- Princess maker 2
- Little Wizard
- Dooly Soccer
- Treasure Island
- Gp Fight
- Mill Tucker
- Tomak Again

im hesitate to sell some games, but i think i will sell them all. look at my others items at the end of the day.
The games that wont be sold i will keep them.

*** i will sell some 128 smc smartmedia cards too.
Do you have the original boxes/instructions to go with them? I'd buy the lot if you do...

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY I WONT END AUCTIONS EARLIER. DONT MAKE ME OFFER FOR ALL GAMES.

I think if i end my games earlier it will be unfair for the people that bid on it or watch them.

BUT I CAN MAKE YOU A OFFER FOR ALL GAMES THAT WILL BE UNSOLD AT THE END OF MY AUCTIONS.

thanks for understand.

Back