My Caanoo Review ( Short Review) But Good

renejr902

Website
Visit site
note: i speak in general in my review, not in order. my english is not my first language. i try my best. i will edit my review after more testing.

ANALOG STICK: i received my caanoo. i tried Picodrive first, and im impress. sonic work perfect , great control and 60 fps , no tearing. And i dont have any problem making special moves in super street fighter. i dont miss any move. all works like a d-pad. Still i prefer a d-pad , but the analog stick do the job in picodrive. i will change my analog stick for a d-pad thats for sure, but i can live with that analog stick, it work pretty well.
The only difference between a d-pad and this analog stick is the comfort. i prefer the d-pad comfort and feeling. BUT the ANALOG stick Work perfect, at least in picodrive. i suceed to do 10 shoryuken one after another without miss one in super street fighter 2.note: i still dont understand people that have difficulty in fighting game, but i only try picodrive super street fighter 2. maybe others emulators work bad with analog stick.thats possible

LCD SCREEN: For the Lcd screen, im really surprised. its the best lcd screen i have seen for a video games handheld. No blur when sonic running , like a oled screen. it must be a 8 ms lcd screen. + the screen is VERY bright and clear. black are not very black. but for me its not a problem. the blur thing is the most important thing to me. no blur no ghost. really great for 2d games. the screen quality is clean, clear, perfect. i see all pixel in Sonic with details. no soft looking.

BUTTONS:
For the buttons they work pretty well. similar to Gp2x quality, but better. no problem at all. L and R buttons are still very nice. they could have been better but still better than Dingoo L and R. but i prefer the L and R wiz buttons a little more. Gp2x L and R are still the best for me.

the screen dont have 3.5'. its like 3.35, probably because the bezel hide some pixels. its not annoying me too much.

The Caanoo form is great for bringing with you. its low weight. but a little heavier than Gp2x wiz.

OTHERS TESTS SOON...

last week i bought a Dingoo A320 i SOLD IT
last week i bought a Letcool i SOLD IT
This week i bought a Caanoo i keep it. Its a great handheld, the analog stick is acceptable, because the quality is a lot better than my Zodiac.

Last edited by a moderator:
renejr902 said:
i still dont understand how to use the g sensor.

You can see how it works, if you use the Mame emulator, try for example Outrun and activate the G-Senson, now you can steer be tilting your Cannoo left and right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back