Music And Visualizers

The whole sfxr engine is quite useful, but maybe not too performant. Nevertheless its a good way to get started on making something unique just for the Pandora, I think ..

torpor said:
Well then, I guess you don't need a music-app after all!

j/k

Ermm.. there is definitely a possibility to do some music-making apps on the Wiz .. probably enough beef for a few synths and effects and things .. but the point is: nobody seems to be terribly interested in doing this for the Wiz. I'd have a bash at it but I'm having far too much fun getting stuff running on my Touchbook in preparation for Pandora, and I will really be pushing hard to make the Pandora a nice music platform, that is for sure ..

It should be plenty powerful enough for doing music on it. There are some amazing music apps for windows mobile. 2 of them feature multiple synths and samplers with realtime effects, and one is an actual 12 track audio multitrack recorder, also with realtime effects. All 3 of these could run fine on my old htc wizard (200mhz arm) so power shouldn't be an issue with the wiz. They are all commercial apps, and not cheep by mobile app standards. Maybe they'd be up to porting to the wiz? I don't know how hard porting from windows mobile to wiz would be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how hard it would be but I know I'd pay good money for it. Do you have the names of any of these programs or the companies that made them?

Back