A Very Fitting Case For Wiz.

strider_mt2k

I haven't seen much discussion about cases for the Wiz, so I figured I'd throw in my experience.

There is a camera case made for Fuji FinePIX cameras that is also marketed to Dingoo A320 owners.
SCXF700.jpg

EXAMPLE

When my Wiz arrived I tried it and was amazed at how perfectly it fits. Like it was made for it.
No room for movement like when the A320 is in there. Literally a perfect fit.

As an added bonus, if you insert your Wiz upside-down (sounds painful, I know) and leave the flap open it leaves the speakers exposed for music listening.
Heck, even with the flap closed it works.

Anyone else with a great case?

I like that Fujitsu case, looks like a good fit. I didn't have my Wiz with me when selecting a case, but wasn't too concerned about it fitting 100%. I don't need something that fits like a glove, as I usually only plan to bring my Wiz with me on trips, or on transit. I wanted a case that had enough room to also store the charging cable. I bought an Intec PSP case @ Walmart for $9 (CAD). The price was right:

b6cavq.jpg

2ir3v5v.jpg

20a2w3l.jpg

11cdsp3.jpg

Attachments

• b6cavq.jpg
    b6cavq.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 265
  • 2ir3v5v.jpg
    2ir3v5v.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 322
  • 20a2w3l.jpg
    20a2w3l.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 285
  • 11cdsp3.jpg
    11cdsp3.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 185
There has been a discussion about cases so you can read more impressions and opinions (including my own) right here:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/49466-wiz-carry-case-recommendations/

By the way, your case does sounds pretty nice. Might have to look into that for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back