Mushroom Kingdom Fusion

Sadly, this game uses the Game Maker engine and without a port of the Game Maker engine itself, can't be ported to the Pandora. There was a thread last week about someone wanting a GM port or interpreter. I don't think a resolution was made. It would take quite a bit of work to make an interpreter, and without source, a port is impossible.

Short Answer: Don't count on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game looks cool!
I know this isnt the right place, but anyone know if this would run, or is available for cfw psp's?

What is a "cfw psp"? It will not run on any platform that game maker is not ported to, and if you're talking about a PSP, it is definitely not.

crap well if happen to get in contact with the lead develper and he happens to give out the source(i realy hope) or gives me whatever is needed could that be a bit more helpful on the conquest of making this work on the pandora?

'iblis' said:
crap well if happen to get in contact with the lead develper and he happens to give out the source(i realy hope) or gives me whatever is needed could that be a bit more helpful on the conquest of making this work on the pandora?
No... its gamemaker... There is no 'source'

Let's get this straight. If it is a gamemaker game, unless gamemaker is ported on the platform you want to play that game the answer is NO.

No. GM sourcecode does not compile to binary... Its converted to bytecode which is interpretted by a runner (which is strickly closed source and fairly unportable anyway, only Win32 and X86 Mac sofar). There have been unofficial attempts at producing translators which convert the GM source to C / Java / etc, but they are not very complete and you run into performance troubles when a variable can be either a string or double (and can be changed at any point). The official interpretter for GM is very slow even on PC.

Its not going to happen. It would be far easier to rewrite the game in C and use the resources.

Hmm this is a very long shot. Have you tried asking over at the MFGG Message Boards? The guys who made that game (and still working on it) are members there if I remember right. And maybe, just maybe they might make a non GM version later. But as I said, it's a very long shot.

(I'm also a member on MFGG but have no dealing with this game what so ever.)

ehh least i asked, the games good but not good enough to completely remake it lol.

'Adventus' said:

No. GM sourcecode does not compile to binary... Its converted to bytecode which is interpretted by a runner (which is strickly closed source and fairly unportable anyway, only Win32 and X86 Mac sofar). There have been unofficial attempts at producing translators which convert the GM source to C / Java / etc, but they are not very complete and you run into performance troubles when a variable can be either a string or double (and can be changed at any point). The official interpretter for GM is very slow even on PC.

Its not going to happen. It would be far easier to rewrite the game in C and use the resources.
From at least the variable typed variables, Python seems like a good approach... I'm sure it's been tried though.

Back