MUGEN!

I have had plenty of experience working with M.U.G.E.N. in the past and would love to see it ported to the GP32. It would instantly add hundreds of fighting games to the system's library and would give people the ability to develop their own GP32 fighting games.

Whoa dude, this is the best suggestion I've seen on the boards yet!!!

A port of Mugen would be FANTASTIC!!!!

MUGEN is a beat-em-up fighting games engine used to create your own fighting games on the PC.. I havent used it before though (old DOS version wont work, i use Windows XP :( ) But I heard a Windows version of it is being made, so if the game engine can be ported down to the GP32 then we can forget about Street Fighter clones and start making our own quality beat-em-ups! :D

While MUGEN would be fantastic to have on the GP32, there is one thing people should realize. MUGEN uses a 6-button fighting system. Not all games built with MUGEN use all 6 buttons, so this is not a serious problem. For example, one of my favorite fighting games is DBZ Millenium - a MUGEN game. Most of the characters use either 3 or 4 buttons, so it would be perfectly playable on a GP32. I just want to point out that not every MUGEN game available will be playable on the GP32.

I'd liek this... any takers!?

While we're on the subject of beat-em-ups, has anyone palyed the Tiger demo (aka Bloody Cross). I find it abit simple. too simple. theres no special/stand out moves....

Back