mpgp help

goldenslider

Still Fresh
ive placed the mpgp program on the gp (under the gpmm folder). ive also placed an avi file in the gpmm folder. when i started the MPGP program, nothing happened.

I created a folder called MPGPM and placed an avi in that folder, but still nothing happened.

is there a different name for the folder i need to create, or do i need more ffiles to place in the folder first?

any and all help will be gratefully appreciated.

is it the one by GomWing? if it then all avi's have to be called something to replace the demo one it was coded for

its the one here under "Shell replacements".

do i need to run or install something first before it will work, with it being a replacement for something?

Axeman posted on May 17 2003 said:
Yeah - you gotta name the mpg file something. I cant remember what....

Anyone know?
The one you're thinking of is "gundamOP.avi", but that was for another player. This one is just nothing in my eyes. I only see a blank screen, and I really doubt this thing is really doing anything at all. No info, no web site, no readme, nothing, and it's supposed to be a file manager, MP3 and AVI player? No way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go here:

http://gp32.emu.pl/?artc=239

for the Gomwing player, you need both the GPMM Reader install (for the support directory GPMP there, I suppose), and the avip2.fxe in /GPMM. And then you still need the gundamOP.avi video file (in /).

Plays fine, but installation is a major PITA. And only being able to play this single video isn't satisfying either. With a bit more work in the usability departement this could become a great player!

i have the gpmm reader installed. ive put the avip2.fxe in /gpmm folder, and the gundamOP.avi in /. but nothing works. it comes up with a blank screen. do i need a folder called GPMP and some files as well?

could you list what files u have in what folders, that might help me know what files go where.

goldenslider posted on May 18 2003 said:
i have the gpmm reader installed. ive put the avip2.fxe in /gpmm folder, and the gundamOP.avi in /. but nothing works. it comes up with a blank screen
this is the same problem im having as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Back