Help With Wolfenstien

christo930

I can't get SOD or WOlf to work. I put the FXE files in the GPMM directory and I put the game directory in the GPMM directory (the game directory is where individual directories are). I tried move the sod_demo folder to the gpmm and the sw_wolf folders in the GPMM folder, with no luck. Do I need the registered versions to play? Acording to the documentation I do not. Any help would be appreciated. You can email me crex@bellatlantic.net

Chris

No, No, NO!

You don't put the GAME directory from the .zip file in /GPMM. You copy the directories from the /GAME directory in the zip, into the /GAME directory on the SMC.

Notice that if you do a directory listing of the root directory of the SMC card, you'll get the following files:

GAME
GPETC
GPMM
GPSYS
MP3

Now, you already know that you put FXE files in /GPMM. Presumably you also know that you should put MP3 files in /MP3. So likewise, you should put the Wolf and SOD data files in /GAME.

So if you're looking at the root directory, and you see the above listing, you can double-click on "GPMM" and you'll see a listing of fxe files. Likewise, when you're looking at the root directory, you can double-click on "GAME" and you should see the wolf folders: SOD, SOD_DEMO, SW_WOLF, and WOLF3D.

it's really complicated, i only had it for about a month before i realized DOOM was 10 times better

Robster posted on May 1 2004 at 04:47 AM said:
No, No, NO!

You don't put the GAME directory from the .zip file in /GPMM. You copy the directories from the /GAME directory in the zip, into the /GAME directory on the SMC.

Notice that if you do a directory listing of the root directory of the SMC card, you'll get the following files:

GAME
GPETC
GPMM
GPSYS
MP3

Now, you already know that you put FXE files in /GPMM. Presumably you also know that you should put MP3 files in /MP3. So likewise, you should put the Wolf and SOD data files in /GAME.

So if you're looking at the root directory, and you see the above listing, you can double-click on "GPMM" and you'll see a listing of fxe files. Likewise, when you're looking at the root directory, you can double-click on "GAME" and you should see the wolf folders: SOD, SOD_DEMO, SW_WOLF, and WOLF3D.
Thankyou so much, got it working!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back