Mp3 Player

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
Hi,
I'm interested in a mp3 player that has something along the lines of the following stuff im interested in.

Less than 350 <_<
1-5gb memory (internal or external)
remote control
fm player
fm recorder (not necessary but would be nice :))
non ipod <_<

I'm not picky about anything else. If there are none like this let me know of any that are very similar to it.

Thanks

thats nothing like the ipod
Yes I suppose it is nothing like an ipod. I just said that because of the Storage Space. I'd have to agree with you on sonic stage sucking because I had a MD player until it had an unfortunate end (death by usb cable... it was weird..) When ever I wanted to put mp3s on it I had to wait for it to convert and then send it on to MD player. It wasn't too fun when I wanted to transfer and go.

maybe because ipods are overpriced and everyone has one also youve got to pay extra for a remote control. go for an iriver.
who cares if everyone has an ipod? it doesnt matter. besides, they're not overpriced; he wants one around 350, the 20gb is only 299.

he said he wants an mp3 player between 1 and 5gb NOT an ipod. and they are overpriced for what they are

Last edited by a moderator:
Well something over 5gb is fine just something I ideally would want. <_< Anyways I dont want an ipod because I heard their batteries are crap. Also you pay extra for fm tuner and remote control. I'm pretty much going to get iriver unless someone convinces me to not get it :p

I ended up buying the iriver h320. Anyone know of any compatible external speakers for it?

Glad that I decided to get what I wanted instead of getting substitutes. :)

Back