Mp3 Player For My Car?

sweet i'll give that a try, even if it doesnt work i'll have an mp3 player.

do you know anywhere that sells that thomson mp3 player? there's only 1 place on the net that i've found and it says its out of stock :-(

If you're scared of losing out because of signal getting distorted and such, there's this.

Those tape things do NOT sound awful. You must have bought a bad one or something!!!

As long as your tape player is okay and aligned, they can sound much better. I mean, it all depends on the quality of your speakers.

The only problem with the thompson one is that it might be difficult to use while driving.

Honestly, buy a tape thingy first! Buy a good one, and try it before you import some expensive fm thingy (aren't they illegal in Blighty anyway???). Then if you can't bear the sound waste your money on something else.

Having owned a lot of MP3 players, I would honestly say that Ipod DO make the best ones. (again I've never owned an I-River.) But the only ones I use now are my Ipod and my Ipod Shuffle. I will buy an ipod nano. And you can bung ANYTHING onto an ipod, in fact you can bung anything on anything.

But don't waste money on something you don't need....

I have the FM transmitter that mattmagoo suggested, but its woeful when in large urban areas. For example in LA, it cuts out too often and random Mexican music mixes in with what you're listening too (not good with Chem. Bros. thats for sure).

If you live in a more rural area then sound quality is much better. Also the cable attached is way too short to function as an antenna, so most people extend the cord with an extension from Radioshack to give better reception. I strongly recommend a tape adapter or splicing a cable from the back (if you're techy). The one good thing about it, is that you can take it to a party and just tune in and have a party bouncing pretty quickly :D

Back